The DreamClick Pro vinyl collection combines extra high durability with a variety of designs to choose from, suited for both residential and commercial use. From fashionable shops, to hotel rooms, to the comfort of your own living room.
Composition and Features
The Dreamclick Pro Vinyl Flooring is composed of five different layers:
1. The top coating, made of polyurethane, is extremely resistant to knocks and wear, retains its shape, and is completely water-resistant.
2. The wear layer is made of PVC with the printed PVC design film underneath.
3. A solid PVC backing serves as a mould in which the top coatings are placed and is also the connection to the click frame.
4. The unique and patented HIPS (High Impact polystyrene) click frame with all-round click elements ensures quick and easy fitting in all directions (360°).
5. The durable acoustic dampening bottom coating made of PVC, suppresses sounds and ensures that DreamClick Pro vinyl collection sounds like real wood.
The wear layer for the collection is 0.55mm whereas the overall thickness is 5mm.
The vinyl floor collection features Micro V bevel on 4 sides and are to be installed by a click system: Glueless revolutionary mechanical locking system.
Residential warranty for Dreamclick Pro Vinyl Flooring : Lifetime
Commercial warranty for Dreamclick Pro Vinyl Flooring: 10 years
Adapted from BerryAlloc’s website.