Renovating the house but not sure of what to look out for when choosing flooring? Here are some pointers for pet owners:
• Keep in mind that pets’ nails can scratch or snag and this can damage some types of flooring more than others.
• Pet urine stains and leaves odours. Some types of flooring let you deal with these accidents better than others.
• Pets will most likely track dirt indoors so you have to think about how easily you’ll be able to clean after, depending on the flooring you choose.
• Do keep pets nails have short and smooth to prevent damage to the floors.
• Keep in mind that each type of flooring has both pros and cons so pick the one that best responds to your own needs and lifestyle.